Week of 6/26 - 6/30
Summary: Some one-lane closures during off-peak hours will continue through the week. Traffic impacts will be minimal.
- Concrete work on northbound on TV Highway.
- Utility relocations on TV Highway.
- Asphalt pacing and restriping on south side of TV Highway.
- Grading for curbs and driveways on the north side of TV Highway from 214th Ave to Cornelius Pass Rd.
- Pedestrian detour in place. Watch for signs directing safe routes.
- Willamette Water Supply Program pipeline installation construction within project bounds
Cornelius Pass Road:
- One northbound lane closed Mid-May through July 2017, approximately 300 feet north from the TV Highway/Cornelius Pass Intersection. Business access should remain open. (Willamette Water Supply project)
- The sidewalk on the east side of Cornelius Pass Road from TV Highway to 300 feet north is currently closed through mid-July. Pedestrian crossing from the west side of Cornelius Pass Road to the east side, at TV Highway, remains open as does the sidewalk on TV Highway. (Willamette Water Supply project)
- North side lane closure on west bound TV Highway from 214th to Cornelius Pass. One lane closed 9 am to 3 pm.